The Introductory Community Membership Class is designed to provide basic information about Center for Spiritual Living Teaching Chapter for those who are:
- New and current community members who wish to become actively involved in the life of our sacred community.
- Members who became involved in some capacity but don’t really know a lot about teaching community.
- People who feel interested in knowing more about us.
Our intention in providing this vital information is to:
- Offer an opportunity for participants to deepen their self-awareness and to build relationships within their spiritual home.
- Extend an open opportunity for anyone to explore the basic ideas of New Thought and the workings of our community.
- Develop an informed, supportive and active congregation.
- Introduce community members to available classes, services, resources and sacred service opportunities.